Enlarge your business with PSI Russia
What is unique about PSI Russia?
PSI Russia is a favorable opportunity to hold the maximum number of meetings with partners and customers. More than that, it is a great chance to draw attention of professional audience to your products during 3 days of the exhibition.
Our highest priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties. That is why we enhance our offline projects with innovative online products, which guarantee positive results and convenience for you as a participant with a stand.
Learn more about PSI Russia online services!
Why participate in PSI Russia?
- Find the best solutions for launching your new products and services, increase sales and expand the market;
- Hold personal meetings with your key customers: representatives of advertising agencies, corporate clients, retailers and distributors;
- Exhibit your new products and bestsellers to a large number of interested in collaboration audience, emphasize all the benefits of your products through promotional activities.
Book a stand
During the days of the exhibition, the event is attended by more than 3,300 specialists: marketers, end-customers, managers of advertising and event agencies, heads of purchasing departments, business owners, manufacturers and distributors of promotional and corporate gifts.
According to the surveys based on the results of the exhibition, 71% of visitors achieved their goals set for PSI Russia 2018 and 70% are going to return next year. High ratings of the participants show the relevance of the project and its ability to meet the needs of market representatives.
Advertising & Sponsorship
Advertising campaign is your opportunity to improve the effectiveness of participation in the exhibition. Take advantage of the advertising opportunities of the event, tell the target audience about your products and services, invite visitors to your stand, increase brand awareness!
Choose option package that suits you most or contact us and we will help you deside on options that will fit your business goals.
Take advantage of the online services of the exhibition and study materials for the preparation for the exhibition.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honourable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not on-site – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floor plan and on-site business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is by subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 am until 01:00 am. The developed network of the Moscow Metro lines is an optimal opportunity to get from any point of the city, bypassing traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, tying a bank card and phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, linking it to the account in the application.