Be the first to learn about the latest novelties in promotion industry!
September 8–10, 2020 10:00-18:00
CEC Expocentre (Moscow), Pavilion 2, Halls 4, 5
Get your free visitors badge to attend the show
Visit PSI Russia exhibition and get an excellent opportunity to:
- Meet new manufacturers and suppliers of corporate gifts and business accessories;
- Be the first to get acquainted with the novelties of the promotional industry of Russian and world market players;
- Get inspired by gift ideas and business gifts for your customers;
- Get unique industry knowledge and communicate with professional colleagues on the industry;
- Find the best solution for your business in a short time.
September 8–10, 2020, manufacturers and suppliers of promotional products will gather together to present the latest achievements of the promotional industry.
PSI Russia online services will help you quickly access the most important information at the exhibition!
For a free visit you need to get your personal badge.
Get your badge
PSI Russia exhibition gives all its visitors full range of bright ideas, unforgettable emotions, useful contacts and new knowledge.
Be the first to learn about novelties in advertising and promo industry - visit PSI Russia to boost your creativity and enhance your business communications!
To attend the exhibition for free, please register and get your personal badge. You can print it or save it on your device - you do not need anything else to enter the show! Online registration will also allow you to recover your badge in case of loss, and will also open you up to most other online services at the event.
Based on the information provided during online registration, you will receive your individual list of stands - it will be shown on your badge. After registration, you will immediately get access to the Reed Click mobile app.
Convenient registration form is available on all types of devices: computers, tablets and smartphones. We kindly remind you that each registration allows getting only one visitors badge for one email address.
Free services for the best experience
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- Being registered, you’ll see your list immediately in the registration’s confirmation webpage,
- It will be placed directly to your badge or ticket to keep it onsite,
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Reed Click app after paring your Reed Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Reed Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
IPSA 2020 healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. In 2020, we have organised “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthcare environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire IPSA show hall and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the IPSA venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
If you consider to use a mask during your show visiting, you can easily do so. We are here for you - you can get an individual fabric mask on request at the IPSA registration and Organiser desks.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is by subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 am until 01:00 am. The developed network of the Moscow Metro lines is an optimal opportunity to get from any point of the city, bypassing traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, tying a bank card and phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, linking it to the account in the application.
Show time and Venue
- September 8 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
- September 9 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
- September 10 (Thu): 10:00 - 17:00
Venue: CEC Expocentre, Pavilion 2, Halls 4, 5
Adress: Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya 14, Moscow, Russia
By public transport:
Metro station "Vystavochnaya" (line 4) and "Delovoy tsentr" (line 8A).
Take the exit from third ring and Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya.
There are two paid car parking lots near the Expocentre: one is inside the Afimall City shopping mall, and the other one is near Krasnaya Presnya Park (take the exit from Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya).